What to Expect by GGRC’s Speech Assessment & General Tips to Develop Speech & Language
November 15, 2021
4:30 pm - 6:00 pm @ Online Event
November 15, 2021 | Via Zoom | 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM
Come join the Family Resource Center of San Mateo County to learn more about Golden Gate Regional Center’s (GGRC) Early Start referral and assessment process. The main focus will be on GGRC’s Speech and Language Assessment and eligibility guidelines.
In addition, to help practice language development, general early childhood speech and language tips will be provided.
- Marjorie Andino-Rivera, M.A. Special Education, GGRC Early Start Supervising Social Worker-Bilingual
- Jasna Cowan, M.S., CCC-SLP, Speech Goals, Speech-Language Pathologist
THIS TRAINING WILL BE HELD ON ZOOM IN SPANISH WITH SIMULTANEOUS ENGLISH INTERPRETATION
1764 Marco Polo Way, Burlingame, CA, 94010Map Unavailable
- Parent Support Group - Spanish - 03/11/2021 - 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- What to Expect by GGRC’s Speech Assessment & General Tips to Develop Speech & Language - 15/11/2021 - 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Parent Support Group - Spanish - 01/12/2021 - 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm